Kraftmedia offers high quality screen printing, embroidery, digital or screen printed transfers, custom names or numbering as well as labeling.
Our list of clients include small and large businesses as well as schools, churches, sports teams and leagues, bands, fundraisers, retail stores and many others.
Please take a moment to browse our services and see what Kraftmedia can offer you.
Screen Printing Info
- Silk-Screen Printing is a printmaking technique involving the use of stencils and a porous fabric to create a sharp-edged image. The Ink is placed on top of the screen, and a squeegee (rubber blade) is used to push the ink evenly into the screen openings and onto the fabric. The ink passes through the open spaces in the screen onto the paper or fabric below. If more than one colour is being printed on the same surface, the ink is allowed to dry and then the process is repeated with another screen and different colour of ink.
- Screen printing is currently very popular in commercial printing, where it is commonly used to put images on apparel and accessories and it makes a great choice for your company, school or event.
- Our pricing is based of number of colours in your design, print location along with colour and quantity of items that you need to be screen printed.
- Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread using a needle. Today is created by using a specialized machine that can read a computerized design to automatically create a stitched design.
- It is commonly used to apply images on apparel and accessories and it makes a great choice for your company or event. It will give more corporate look when applied to polo shirts, jackets and hats.
- Pricing is usually based on size and number of stitches in your design, design location along with colour and quantity of items that you need to be embroidered.
Digital/Screen Printed Transfer Info
- Digital/Screen Printed Transfer is the art of applying high resolution images onto fabric using heat transferring machine. Image is usually digitally or screen printed on heat transfer paper and applied under high temperature and pressure with heat transfer machine onto white or natural fabric. It is commonly used to apply high resolution images and multi colour artwork on apparel. Pricing is usually based on size of your design, design location and quantity of items that you need to be applied.
Custom Vinyl Cut Info
- Custom Vinyl Cut is considered a printing technique, but there is no real printing involved. What happens is that machine cuts a high quality vinyl paper into the shape of the design. If you have seen this technique before, it will most likely have been on football jerseys. The beauty of this technique is it's inexpensive on low to mid level volume orders and works brilliantly on simple one colour designs, names and numbers.
Graphic Services Info
- We combine custom graphic design with your personal vision for your business, school, club or sports team to design a logo that stands out from the crowd. If you already have a logo then of course we will work with your existing logo to produce top quality promotional products that represent your sports team, school, business or club. Any simple design work is free of charge.